Continental’s Mountain King II reigns over wet and dry trails alike thanks to its open lug tread. This, combined with its large volume and ramped side lugs, ensures great cornering grip and excellent rolling efficiency. It's ideal for epic off-road adventures. Plus, Conti's ProTection casing helps prevent punctures and makes tubeless set-ups quick and easy.
Continental's Race King 27.5 is a fast, race-ready tire that's destined for greatness. The secret of the Race King is a high-volume casing and low-profile tread pattern that rolls quickly and offers incredible traction and control in a wide variety of conditions. Plus, Continental's ProTection casing helps prevent punctures and allows you to go tubeless.
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
A collaboration between Vee Tire and SE Bikes, the Cub tire features a classic BMX tread pattern blended with that bold SE styling. The square V-knobbies have been strategically placed for ultimate grip and traction. - 24 x 2.0" - Wire bead
This mixed-use tire delivers off-road prowess with on-road manners for smaller-wheeled riders. Aggressive knobbies grip the loose stuff while a connected center ridge rolls smoothly. Product details - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Available in popular kids bike sizes - Great value
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths. - Excels on sidewalks and streets - Easy-rolling tread keeps kids riding smoothly - 27 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 47-406 - Weight: 505g
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$19.99 - $29.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Amsterdam Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$21.99 - $34.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Road touring tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth center tread with knurled shoulders for water evacuation - Extra-thick side walls resist lateral flexing - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
$22.99 - $29.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
$23.00 - $39.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
Serfas MEO Series Vida Hybrid tires deliver a confidence-inspiring grip on both pavement and loose surfaces like dirt and gravel. - Wire Bead – 30 TPI - Hybrid Tread Design - Low Rolling Resistance Pavement Tire - 68 Durometer Center For Long Tread Life, 58 Durometer Outside Tread For-Enhanced Cornering Grip
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
A kid-sized MTB tire with all of the technology and performance of the larger sizes. Kid-friendly fit, grown-up performance The XR1 Kids' is a durable, kid-friendly tire with the same reliable traction and performance as the grown-up versions. It rolls fast, features a versatile tread for a variety of trail conditions, and keeps weight down so little rippers can quickly gain speed and keep momentum through corners and up hills. Product details - Excels in firm and fast conditions - Offers fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction Specifications - Size: 16" x 2.25" - Diameter: 16" - Width: 2.25" - TPI: 27 TPI - Durometer: 60a - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 57-305 - Weight: 465g
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
Mountain bike tires, there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well. • 27.5 x 2.0-inch replacement tire • 30 TPI casing • 65 PSI • All mountain tread pattern • Bead: wire • Long-wearing tire compound
$28.90 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Excels on pavement and trail - Wire bead - Hard Case puncture protection
Your bike is your freedom. Trails, bike paths, and roads await. The LT3 Hard-Case Ultimate is an all-condition, light trail specialty tire that's designed for fast rolling on both pavement and trails without having to worry about rocks or debris causing flats. - Excels on light to moderate trails - Open tread design for trail use
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
Page 1 of 3 Next page