- Bells/Noise Makers (4)
- Mirrors (10)
- Reflective Items (2)
- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
$3.99 - $5.99
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
Mounts on handlebars higher than standard bells. Sits close to your fingers and doesn't interfere with other handlebar-mounted devices. - Dome Diameter: 40mm (1.57") - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm (.87-inch) outside diameters
This is the most intriguing new bell anyone has ever seen. It fits on any 22mm handlebar just like a grip shift. It’s great for bicycles that have one side of the handlebar free of shift levers (both sides can have brake levers): cruisers, town bikes with only rear shifting, kids’ bikes. The sound of the ring is very musical. - Dome Diameter: 53mm (2.1") - Fits handlebars with 22mm outside diameter. - Weight 2.1 ounces
$8.99 - $15.00
Mirrycle's Incredibell Spring Bell offers a traditional Asian-style bell that integrates into the top cap of the headset to free up valuable handlebar space. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset, and the dinger is adjustable as well. A flick of your finger and the Spring Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1.8") - Weight: Black and Silver: 26g (.9oz), Brass: 57g (2oz)
Ring-a-ding-a-ding! Get noticed and keep slowpokes out of your way with Serfas' line of minimalist-style, simple-to-use handlebar mounted bicycle bells. The perfect socially acceptable alternative to shouting crowd favorites such as "watch out!" and "move it or lose it!". - Aluminum Construction - Single Strike Mechanism - Secure Screw Type Bracket w/ Rubber Insert - Anodized Black Finish - 360-Degree Adjustable Rotating Striker Position - Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm Diameter Handlebar
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red) • Two wheel reflectors (white) w/spoke attachments
- Reversible mirror mounts inside the handlebar and can be rotated 360º for use on either side - Acrylic convex mirror lens - High impact resistant plastic body - Fits 15.8-21mm ID handlebars - Mount: Bar End
$9.99 - $10.99
Sunlite's Round Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable, and a reflector on the backside adds even more safety.
CatEye's handlebar-end mounted mirror is sturdy and sure to last through heavy duty riding. It's fully adjustable so you can comfortably see what's behind you. This scratch resistant mirror installs easily and gives a wide-angle view.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
Sunlite's HD I Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
• Heavy duty • Fits most bars
The LTD Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to Bontrager Isozone handlebars using the supplied wrench. It has a convex mirror for a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror easily adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
$34.99 - $65.99
- Clamp-on mirror made from high-impact, heavy-duty nylon fiber composite - High-quality glass with anti-glare properties provides an extremely clear image - Adjustable head allows fine-tuning of the view angle
Page 1 of 1