Great purchases under $50
- Crown races for servicing cane creek headsets and Aheadsets
- 50mm long molded brake blocks with domed nut hardware to fit most road calipers
The Blackburn Dayblazer 1100 packs an 1100 lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, this light hits way above its weight class. Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny DayBlazer 1100 has you covered. Featuring the eye catching BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility, and IP-67 submersibility, the Dayblazer 1100 is your new best riding buddy. - Tool free install - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 5 hour recharge time - Dual Beam Pattern - Separate action camera mount included - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: BLITZ 1.5hrs (1100 lumen), Medium 2hrs (800 lumen), Low 3 hrs (400 lumen) - Runtime: Pulse/Strobe: 7hrs (200 lumen)/12 hrs (200 lumen) - 140g
“Blazing On A Budget" is how Blackburn should describe this light. Featuring 800 lumens of perfectly-focused night time illumination, their eye popping BLITZ mode to grab the attention of cars, a Go Pro Mount, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility. The DAYBLAZER 800 is going to get you noticed without breaking the bank. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 4 hour recharge time - TIR lenses - Separate action camera mount included - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: BLITZ 1.5hrs (800 lumen), Medium 3hrs (500 lumen), Low 5 hrs (300 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 8hrs (200 lumen)/12 hrs (200 lumen) - 129g
Ride aggressively while performing comfortably with the Ajna Comp Gel womenâ€™s saddle. A wider nose and broader cut-out add comfort and stability during fast road rides. - Aggressive Posture 2 optimizes a forward pelvic rotation for highly flexible athletes - Soft cushion gel padding provides ultra comfort - Wider cutout and shaped nose yield stable comfort in an aggressive position - Women Specific Design is engineered to yield better fit and comfort for women - Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway enhances soft tissue protection - Size Specific Curvature ensures each saddle is designed specific to its width - Unique suspended rail construction increases compliance for ultimate comfort
Bontrager's Evoke WSD Shorts are hardcore baggies that please both the XC crowd and the all-mountain crew. Made from woven nylon that is breathable, quick-drying and durable, the Evoke shorts will be there with you, season after season. And, you'll wear them on every ride to enjoy the comfort of the detachable liner shorts with Bontrager's inForm chamois. Three pockets, a zippered front, and mesh venting in the legs create comfort and versatility.
Ride faster, farther, and in greater comfort with the advanced ergonomic support of Bontrager's Hilo RXL triathlon saddle. Designed to accommodate both a traditional seating position and the off-the-front seating position of a nose-less saddle, the Hilo RXL saddle features a full-length CRZ+ channel that allows you to stay in the aero position longer, rotate your hips farther forward, and unlock your power. Additional speed details like time-saving transition hooks and weight-saving hollow titanium rails are all engineered to help you get to the run fresher, faster, and in record time.
Bontrager's Little Dipper offers the protection kids need and the comfort they demand, on a bike, on a child carrier, or in a trailer. The molded EPS shell offers full protection and durability for even the most rambunctious child. This toddler helmet is easy to adjust and easy to put on with a pinch-resistant fastening system that both kids and parents will love.
The traditional feel of natural cork combines with the vibration damping power of gel to create a modern classic. • Durable microfiber texture enhances grip • Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort • Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included • Adhesive backing • Microfiber
- Sliding closure helps keep sweat and precipitation away from valuables - Large, clear, center window allows easy operation of touch screen - Compatible with most smartphones - 7.5"" (19cm) x 4.5"" (11cm) wide
Bontrager's Race Lite Stem is a reliable race-ready tiller worthy of the finest road and mountain machines. Thanks to its one-piece, cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction, it's strong, light and stiff. The 4-bolt faceplate is ultra tough and evenly distributes clamping forces your bars. And, the angled, opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe, secure and compatible with carbon steerers.
Campagnolo's Power-Torque OS-Fit Integrated Bottom Bracket Cups let you install your Power-Torque crankset (sold separately) into an oversize bottom bracket shell. They are constructed from anodized aluminum for low weight and excellent durability. And, they're available to fit frames with BB30 and BB86 bottom bracket shells.
- Adapters press directly into BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
The Elite provides the benefits of a handmade clincher at a great price. This handmade clincher combines a supple, 260TPI SuperPoly casing with a natural rubber tread for long distance comfort, confident cornering, and quick handing. This tire includes PPS, a Puncture Protection System placed between the tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures. Handmade - Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and lowest rolling resistance tires. PPS - The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
Our Comfort WebSpring saddle uses multi-stage padding supported by a web of shock-absorbing springs. The dual-coil spring suspension further increases its comfort level. - 11" long x 7.5" wide - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Coil & web spring suspension - Steel rails - Includes clamp
Continental’s Mountain King II reigns over wet and dry trails alike thanks to its open lug tread. This, combined with its large volume and ramped side lugs, ensures great cornering grip and excellent rolling efficiency. It's ideal for epic off-road adventures. Plus, Conti's ProTection casing helps prevent punctures and makes tubeless set-ups quick and easy.
Continental's Race King 27.5 is a fast, race-ready tire that's destined for greatness. The secret of the Race King is a high-volume casing and low-profile tread pattern that rolls quickly and offers incredible traction and control in a wide variety of conditions. Plus, Continental's ProTection casing helps prevent punctures and allows you to go tubeless.
- Breathable and moisture-wicking - Thin throughout for a lightweight feel Materials - 60% Nylon - 39% Recycled Polyester - 1% Lycra
- 410 Stainless steel construction - (6) Black M5 mounting bolts - 85g (160mm)
- S-bend triathlon bars - Lightweight 6061-T6 alloy - Easy to clean detachable pads - Cable holes make it compatible with bar end shift levers - Internal diameter: 19.6mm - 475 g - With 26.0 and 25.4mm shims
- Semi-Metallic brake compound for excellent stopping power in wet or dry conditions - Steel backing plate
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with compatible cassette lockring tool - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - Fits up to 9sp cassette
- 110mm Forged alloy arm construction - Arm length is designed to clear fenders - 60mm angle adjust threaded post pads - Hex head spring and pad adjustments - Weight: 175g (per brake)
Evo's Free Fall DX-Style Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
Evo's MX-6 Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
- 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
- 0.9mm wall thickness - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
Super comfortable and ultra light, Fizik's Aliante Carbon features their Twin Flex shell, which provides a larger sweet spot for even pressure distribution to protect your soft-tissue and nerve areas. Plus, the Kium rails are incredibly strong and feathery light, while the carbon/Kevlar shell provides top-notch vibration damping, adding to the Aliante's comfort. Also, Fizik's smooth Microtex sides allow your legs to slide more freely for superb pedaling efficiency, too.
Page 1 of 24 Next page