- Crown races for servicing cane creek headsets and Aheadsets
The locking threaded hitch pin comes and 8’ security cable allows you to lock the rack to vehicle, and the cable allows you to locks bikes to rack and/or vehicle.
The Micro Floor Digital Drive XL is Lezyne's ultimate high-volume portable pump with an integrated, highly advanced digital gauge. Lightweight CNC machined aluminum barrel, piston, base, and T-handle optimized for plus-size tire systems. Stainless steel foot peg stabilizes pump during use. - ABS Flip-Thread Chuck equipped - Presta and Schrader compatible - Includes composite matrix frame mount.
Keep perspiration off your bike with the Safe-T Net 2 from Minoura. Ideal for both the casual and serious indoor training session. - Protects head parts and top-tube from rust-causing sweat - Redesigned in order to avoid conflicting with palms - Thickness absorbs more moisture than other, thinner products - Hooks to seat-post and handlebar with Velcro tape - Machine washable with proper care
- AL6061-T6 alloy seatpost clamp with an integrated adjustable cable guide - Ideal for routing brake and dropper post cables and housing - Chamfered edges and ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seat posts and 34.9mm for 31.6mm seat posts - 16mm height
- Performance saddle with Air Foam padding for enhanced comfort and support - Nylon fiber injected base with seamlessly integrated cover provides a sleek, water-tight design - Soft-touch, posi-grip cover with high gloss graphics offers superior control - Suspended rail design provides flexibility and shock absorbtion for greater comfort - Flo model features an open center section to relieve pressure and increase ventilation - Rail: CrN-Ti Alloy - Padding: Air Foam - Size (LxW): 280mm x 140mm - Weight: 260g - Technology: Flo Vent - Frame Material: Nylon Fiber
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Water resistant 3M Scotchguard coating - Triple layer construction - 3.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
Origin-8's Drop Ends provide a great way to turn an ordinary flat handlebar into a dropped bar so that you have more riding positions for added comfort and efficiency plus optimum aerodynamics. This cool upgrade simply bolts onto the ends of your flat bar and is made of light and durable 6061 T6 aluminum with a nice bead-blast finish. They even boast ergonomic bends for a great grip and fit.
Chrome plated heat treated bolt - Forged steel conical wedge - For 1-inch steer tubes
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
• 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction • Laser etched graphics • Independent arm rest and bar adjustment • Does not include armrests • Cannot mount shifters onto ends • Clamp diameter: 25.4-31.8mm • Extension length: 105mm
Origin-8's Pro-Lite Alloy Bar Ends are made of light and durable aluminum with sturdy bolt-on clamps. These minimalist and ultralight bar ends weigh a mere 110 grams and provide 85mm extensions plus a sweet anodized finish.
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction with CNC groove design - Machined insert for even clamping force - For use with carbon seat posts - Ultra-lightweight
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- 64/104mm BCD 4-bolt chainring sets for MTB, Boost, and Fat applications - Shifting ramps and stainless steel pins for smooth shifting - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Stamped AL2014-T6 alloy construction - BCD: 64/104mm 4-Bolt - Type: 2x - Tooth Type: Standard
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Torq Lite Single Speed Cog is available in wide range of sizes so you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies, features a wide, flex-free base, and is made from hardened chromoly steel.
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Material: Steel - Compound: Semi-Metallic - Compatibility: Shimano M900,M9020,M988,M985,M8000,M785,M675,M666,M615,R785,RS785,R515,R315,S700,CX75 FSA K-Force/Afterburner
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: Avid Juicy-3,5,7,Carbon,Ultimate,BB7,Mech2002-04 / PromaxDSK950
SRAM's 11-speed X01 Grip Shift fires off shifts quickly, precisely, and most importantly, dependably. It uses SRAM's X-Actuation for sharp, consistent shifts over any terrain, in any condition. Its Rolling Thunder ball bearings have zero friction or play, letting you shift with very little effort. An aluminum cover keeps the weight down, something all riders can agree on. The included locking grips offer a secure hold on your bars and makes a neat single unit. Just in case you don't like the grips, the shifter also plays well with other grips.
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road - Material: Steel
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Pressfit Model: • For use on BB86/92 bottom bracket shells • Compatible with 24mm spindle Hollowtech II cranksets • BB Shell Width (mm): 92 mm • BB/Frame Interface: BB86 , BB92 • Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II Threaded Model: • Includes 3 x 2.5mm spacers • Includes TL-FC24 adapter tool • Reduced size for light weight • New seal construction for smoother rotation • Requires TL-FC34 or included TL-FC24 adaptor for installation & removal • BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm • BB/Frame Interface: English • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II • Weight: 77 g
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
• Steel • 8-speed
• Bright lighted orange safety vest • Reflective yellow striping w/ 8 integrated L.E.D.s • Uses 2-AA batteries (Not included) • One size fits all
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
Page 1 of 30 Next page